Bill C-65 Training Requirements
- New employees within three (3) months after their first day of employment
- Existing employees within one (1) year from the date the new regulations came into effect
- Refresher training must be provided every three (3) years
To help employers meet their training compliance requirements under Bill C-65, HR Proactive’s Respectful Workplace eLearning Program is experiential in nature and provides:
- Real-life examples and case studies to bring the legislation to life
- Built-in quiz to test the learner’s knowledge
- Downloadable Certificate of Completion
Our Respectful Workplace eLearning Program covers the following learning objectives as required under Bill C-65:
- Identify harassment, bullying, sexual harassment, discrimination and violent behaviours;
- Differentiate between harassing and non-harassing behaviours;
- Identify the protected grounds in Human Rights Law as they relate to discrimination;
- Recognize behaviours that could lead to workplace violence;
- Understand the steps to take if you or someone you witness is subjected to harassment, bullying, sexual harassment, discrimination, or violence;
- Describe employer and employee responsibilities and accountabilities.
This Respect in the Workplace Live Virtual or Online Training is appropriate for both workers and supervisors/managers. Our program can be delivered via Live-Virtual Platform or purchased off-the-shelf with minimal customization including your Brand/Logo and Company Policy, and can be uploaded almost immediately to your own Learning Management System (LMS) in a SCORM file. Federally regulated workplaces are leading the way in Bystander Intervention Training to empower employees to be the first line of defense against harassment/discrimination and all forms of inappropriate behaviour.
Call or email us today to discuss your workplace Harassment and Violence Prevention Training needs.
We Can Help!
HR Proactive Inc. has been investigating harassment and violence complaints and conducting training for decades. We have developed a wide range of resources to meet the employer’s due diligence in the area of creating and maintaining a respectful workplace. Our Respectful Workplace eLearning module can be purchased off-the-shelf and customized with client Brand/Logo and Policy. The Bill C-65 Harassment and Violence eLearning SCORM file can be uploaded to your organization’s Learning Management Centre.